Friday, May 7

Aaayyyyyy

A few minutes before I leave my apartment, I get a text from Aliza G. reminding me that we planned to take the subway together this morning, since she has an interview downtown. We meet up at Dunkin’ Donuts and I get a cup of coffee to help me get started with the day.

At the station, we spot Sarah M. all the way at the other end of the car. I’ve been helping Aliza get started with her new blog and we discuss it for much of the ride, along with random other gossip and talk. Aliza doesn’t notice that the women sitting next to her is smiling at me and laughing at all my jokes.

At 59th Street, Aliza and I split up. I take the next train to Rockefeller, and get off at my usual exit on 48th. Halfway down the block, I see Henry Winkler. He is sharply dressed and clean cut, though obviously looks much older than I remember him. He seems such a sweet man, taking pictures with all who ask and chatting with them at length. Sadly, he is practically inside his car by the time I get my own camera out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment